On behalf of the Organising Committee we would like to invite you to submit an abstract and register for this important event.
This conference is expected to provide:
- formal and informal discussion and debate of state-of-the-art knowledge and applications in food chemistry and complementary disciplines.
- a forum for discussion on integrating European and global food chemistry, food quality and food safety research, and exchanging knowledge to develop worldwide strategies for food quality and safety assessment.
- a bridge between East and West that addresses key issues relevant to industry, the scientific communities, national and international regulatory bodies and policymakers.
- a venue for young researchers and students at the start of their careers to make contact with more experienced colleagues.
Specific topics for the conference are:
- New developments in food processing and novel foods
- Food and environment (heavy metals, dioxin, radioactivity, etc.)
- Micro- and macro-nutrients: Bioavailability and measuring strategies
- Risk assessment, risk/benefit analyses
- Effects of food processing on food constituents
- Processing toxicants (acrylamide, 3-MCPD, etc.)
- Contaminants in food and feed (mycotoxins, pesticides, etc.)
- Food adulteration & authenticity
- Functional foods & ingredients (industrial and consumer perspectives)
- Fast analytical methods
- Quality markers in food
- Food “omics”
- Nanomaterials in foods
- Food hydrocolloids, dispersions & emulsions
- Effects of food constituents on structure texture and flavour
- Traditional foods: Physical and chemical properties
- Other Food Chemistry related topics
View more details about the conference and register for this international event: www.arber.com.tr/eurofoodchemxvii.org.
We look forward to meeting you in Istanbul, in May 2013!
Prof. Dr. Hamit KÖKSEL
‹ Go Back
Chair of EuroFoodChem XVII