This event was initially planned for 14-18 June 2020, but was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The symposium will bring together renowned speakers from academia and industry – the people that push the boundaries in food research and production.
Presentations will describe developments in food design and functionality that confront the challenges of a rapidly changing world.
Contributions are invited in the areas of macromolecular interactions in complex food systems, structure-function relationships, food materials science, alternative proteins, oral processing, digestion, advanced visualisation, novel imaging techniques and much more….
- Food Structures for a Sustainable World
- Food Structures and Clean Label Products
- Functional Foods for Calorie Reduction
- Shaping the Proteins of Tomorrow
- Designing Food Structures for Human Health
For more information visit the symposium website.