The 7th International Congress will continue to bring together leaders from industry and academia to exchange and share their experiences, present research results, explore collaborations and to spark new ideas, with the aim of developing new projects and exploiting new technology for sustainable applications.
The purpose of the event is to discuss the current topical issues, in a comprehensive and multidisciplinary manner, concerning sustainable development and protection of the environment and their application in science, technology and process industry.
- Chemical and Electrochemical Engineering
- Food Engineering and Biotechnology
- Environmental Engineering
- Materials and Material Characterization
- Inorganic Chemistry and Technology
- Organic Chemistry and Technology, Polymers
- Plasma Technology
- Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Sources
- Textile Engineering
- Corrosion and Protection of Materials and Thermal Power Plants
- Management in the Process Industry
- General Sections
For more information visit the Congress's website.