2022-06-21 at 00:00
2022-06-25 at 00:00
The maximum amount of registrations has been reached. You can no longer sign up.
Brussels, Belgium; Online
"ONE – Health, Environment, Society – Conference 2022"
The four-day scientific programme, consisting of plenary and break-out sessions held online and in person, will bring together participants with diverse backgrounds and expertise to discuss and share insights on the following topics:
- Examining food and feed safety from a broader perspective of sustainability.
- Exploring possible developments in risk assessment science.
- Reflecting on future strategic goals and directions for regulatory science.
- Contributing to new policy targets such as the EU Green Deal.
- 31 May 2021: Opening of the call for abstracts for poster presentations.
- 15 September 2021: Deadline for submission of abstracts.
- January/February 2022: Opening registration.
- 21-24 June 2022: Conference.
For more information visit the ONE2022 Conference website.