EFFoST2019 will explore the theme: 'Sustainable Food Systems - Performing by Connecting' to accelerate innovation and implementation by taking a cross-disciplinary approach. This is further examined in the below-mentioned sub-themes that highlight the expertise of this year’s conference host Wageningen University & Research.
Sub-theme: Oral processing, digestion and human performance
· Food Digestion, Microbiota: understanding by connecting in vitro and in vivo studies
· Food for performance in sports
· Food for healthy ageing
· New technology and food digestibility
Sub-theme: Consumer trust, perception and engagement
· Food perception and Clean labelling
· Traceability and authenticity
· Personalised food and nutrition
· Regulatory, food safety and security
Sub-theme: Circular food systems and beyond
· Quantification of resource use efficiency
· System changes
· New challenges for food science and technology
· Mild processing
Oral and paper abstracts are now invited by using the online abstract submission system.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 17 May 2019
Visit the EFFoST 2019 Conference website for more information.