Science is critical in solving global challenges. In 2021, Nature invites applications from early career researchers working in these areas:
- Food security, water security and/or energy security – ensuring a long term, sustainable supply of either food, water or energy.
- Healthcare interventions – the assessment, improvement or promotion of human health.
- Environmental protection – protection of the natural environment on land and water including the repair of damage.
- Climate change – slowing climate change and adapting to what’s unavoidable.
- Sustainable cities – building green, liveable cities that last.
Prizes will be awarded to one winner and two runners up.
- The winner will receive a grant of USD 30,000, coverage on nature.com and on the Award's website.
- The two runners up will each receive a grant of USD 10,000 and coverage on nature.com and on the Award's website.
Shortlisted applicants will also be announced and profiled on the Award’s website.
Make sure to apply by 21 March 2021!
For more information visit the Nature Research Awards website.