EFFoST2022 will explore the conference theme 'Shaping the Production of Sustainable, Healthy Foods for the Future’ which will be further examined in the below-listed sub-themes and topics. We look forward to receiving your abstracts for oral and poster presentations. Please submit your work via the abstract submission system by 30 May 2022.
- Subtheme 1: Green Food Processing – Innovations to meet the future challenges of food production
- Subtheme 2: Developments in foods to underpin an appealing, healthy, sustainable diet
- Subtheme 3: Advances to enhance food safety, security, authenticity and integrity
- Subtheme 4: Implementing the circular economy across the food chain
- Subtheme 5: Consumer perception of food processing and sustainable, healthy diets
The corresponding topics can be found here.
EFFoST2022 will be hosted by University College Dublin and supported by an independent scientific committee. Our annual event will be held in the city of Dublin, Ireland from 7-9 November.
For more information, please visit the 36th EFFoST International Conference website.