As you know, EFFoST is a non-profit association, with more tahn 130 societies in 35 European countries affiliated to it. Our primary purposes are to provide a framework for co-operation among national, regional and global professional societies and their members, enhance Food Science and Technology (S&T) competencies in Europe and to improve public understanding of Food Science & Technology.
In the view of this our aim is to promote continuing professional development and educational excellence within food science and technology through regular conference organisation.
In order to create and organize a successful conference EFFoST is working with Elsevier Conference.
- We believe that EFFoST conferences, organised in different Europena countries, will give delegates an unprecedented level of conference facilities with a welcoming hospitality that will promote creativity of the food issues of the future.
- The appointed representative from the EFFoST and Elsevier staff will work closely with each host Conference Committee to ensure awareness of policies and procedures and provide counsel based on experience gained from past conferences.
- The protected dates for three days EFFoST Conference are the second week in November every year.
- Following the approval by the EFFoST ExCo members and Elsevier, the dates and site must be submitted to the EFFoST for agreement, 1.5 to two years before the event.
- We are inviting you to host one of the future EFFosT Conferences.
We would appreciate very much receiving your interest, please contact our office.