The main objective of the 3rd World Congress on Electroporation and Pulsed Electric Fields in Biology, Medicine, and Food & Environmental Technologies will be to bring together people from different disciplines possessing diverse expertise, who are involved in a basic research or are developing applications based on the use of pulsed electric field, and to highlight the most relevant areas of research and development in the field of novel and emerging applications. At the same time, the 4th International Bio and Food Electrotechnologies Conference & the 16th International Bioelectrics Consortium Symposium will be organized as joint events to the 3rd World Congress on Electroporation.
• Basics, fundamental mechanisms and modelling of electroporation
• Pulsed electric field technology, laboratory and large treatment capacities
• Biomedical applications of electroporation
• Food applications of electroporation
• Electroporation in biotechnology, biorefinery and environmental applications
• Other emerging technologies for biomedical, food, and environmental applications (plasma, ultrasound, microwaves,..)
For more information visit the 3rd World Congress on Electroporation wesbite.