Sustainable Food Systems - Performing by Connecting
The 33rd EFFoST International Conference 2019 will be hosted by Wageningen University & Research and held in the city of Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
The transition towards a more sustainable food supply system is critical to guarantee access to safe and nutritious food for the future 9.7 billion world inhabitants, to enable a healthy lifestyle of consumers and to reduce the environmental impact of food production and consumption. A cross-disciplinary approach is required to accelerate innovation and implementation
Every year the European Federation of Food Science and Technology (EFFoST) organises this prestigious academic food science and technology conference. Join world-renowned researchers, scientists, policy makers, professionals and students from multidisciplinary food-related fields to share the latest developments and create new partnerships.
The EFFoST 2019 conference will explore the theme: Sustainable Food Systems - Performing by Connecting, through the three main conference topics:
Oral processing, digestion and human performance
- Food digestion: understanding by connecting in vitro and in vivo studies
- Food for performance in sports
- Food for healthy ageing
Consumer trust, perception and engagement
- Food perception: the first step to human performance
- Traceability and authenticity
- Clean labelling: towards foods without additives
- Personalized food and 3D printing
- Regulatory, food safety and security
Circular food solutions and beyond
- Quantification of resource use efficiency
- System changes
- New challenges for food science and technology
Abstracts are now invited on the above-mentioned topics. They should be submitted using the online abstract submission system. Abstract Submission Deadline 3 May 2019.
For more information visit www.effostconference.com.