Taking place on June 26 to 28, 2019 in Leuven, Belgium, the GF19 is entitled “Building products by knowledge” and aims at providing a science platform to present the latest gluten-free research and to discuss relevant structure-function relationships.
Abstracts of original research for presentation as oral or poster presentations or covering topics of commercial appeal are invited to be presented at the conference.
The five main sub-themes that will drive the conference content and conversation are as follows:
• New Issues, Trendsand Perspectives in Gluten-free Food World
• Gluten-Free Raw Materials & Plant Breeding
• Gluten-Free Ingredients with a focus on Starch and Protein
• Gluten-Free Bakery Products
• Gluten-Free Beer and other Beverages
For more information visit the GF19 website.