ProtStab’2021 will be organized by University of Food Technologies and Gebze Technical University with significant contribution of European Section of Applied Biocatalysis (ESAB) of the European Federation of Biotechnology (EFB). This series of meetings has been initiated in 1992 in Maastricht, The Netherlands, and since then evolved to a true European event organized biennially. The multidisciplinary topic of this conference attracts the participation of a large scientific community & students as well as provides an excellent opportunity for networking between the academic and industrial sectors involved in biotechnology research and development.
ProStab’2021 will cover all important aspects of protein chemistry, biochemistry and application as well as advanced biotechnologies in the field. The main scope of the symposium is to promote the exchange of information among academic and industrial researchers regarding technologies utilizing proteins to produce useful products and services.
Main scientific topics:
- Methodologies to Increase Protein Stability
- Medical Aspects of Protein Stability
- Enzymes from Extremophiles and Applications
- Enzyme Stabilization for Industrial Bioprocesses
- Protein Biotechnology
- Directed evolution (or other protein engineering) to increase protein stability
- Stability of Proteins Involved in Human Disease
- Stability of Therapeutic Proteins
- Protein Stability in Domestic, Cosmetic, Food Science and Nutraceuticals
- Process Economic Aspects of Protein Stability
- Immobilisation to Improve Protein Stability Including Applications Involving Nanomaterials and Biosensors
- Protein Design Using Bioinformatics and In Silico Molecular Modelling
For more information visit the ProStab’2021 website.