This conference is a major event in the field of Food, Nutrition and Health. It is organized in the frame of the INFOGEST research network (www.cost-infogest.eu) whose objective is to “improve the health properties of food by sharing our knowledge on the digestive process”. INFOGEST is a global network of approximately 582 research scientists (academic and food companies) from 150 institutions across 46 countries.
This conference will primarily focus on:
- Session 1: Food structures & food digestion
- Session 2: Food processing & bioaccessibility/bioavailability of health-promoting compounds
- Session 3: Food digestion & bioactivity
- Session 4: Digestion models (In vitro, in vivo and in silico)
- Session 5: Effect of food on gut microbiota
For more information, please visit the ICFD2022 website.