During this 1st webinar of the Erasmus+ project, the partners of FitNESS 2.0 will present the free platform and the training material developed during the 1st phase of the FitNESS project as well as the ambitions for this second phase. The FitNESS 2.0 platform aims to contribute to the lifelong training of responsible professionals all along the value chain.
Main points to be discussed:
- Food packaging: from past to new challenges, a rapid evolution
- The FitNESS platform and its ongoing evolution
- Use of the FitNESS platform in the context of food engineering programs
- Exchange with participants
The free and interactive online content developed during the Erasmus+ project FitNESS offers a comprehensive curriculum on the conventional aspects of food packaging. The open-source platform FitNESS is the largest e-learning platform on food packaging globally (3 months of lectures are online). It is accessible without authentication, and anyone can duplicate it.
The ambition of the new FitNESS 2.0 project is to reach a broader audience in the food packaging value chain, from the chemical industry to recyclers, and to offer certified courses validated by online tests. In our experience, the non-centralized architecture of the FitNESS platform shared between universities and technical laboratories contributes to accelerating the digital transformation of education and training systems in the EU by:
- bridging education, research, and innovation,
- creating a global community on a particular topic instead of disciplines,
- offering new training paths for current and future professionals.
This webinar is intended to be interactive and you will be invited to give your point of view so that the new version of the platform meets your expectations as best as possible.
For more information and to register, please visit the Safe and sustainable food packaging webpage.