The ILSI Europe International Symposium on Food Packaging is held every four years and internationally recognised as a scientific forum to discuss the science that ensures the safety and quality of food packaging.
Abstracts can be submitted for the topics mentioned below:
1. Advances in analytical techniques
- Migrants from FCMs
2. Progress in toxicological prediction and assessment
- In silico tools and modelling
- Models for mixtures toxicity
3. Progress in risk assessment
- Role of TTC
- Food consumption data
4. FCMs in circular economy
- Innovative packaging
- Packaging needs of new food
The call for abstracts for oral presentations closes 31 January 2020.
The call for abstracts for poster presentations closes on 31 July 2020.
For more information visit the ILSI website.