GHI aims is to bring together leading scientists, researchers and research scholars from academia and industry, decision makers from international organisations, and the public from across the globe to advance the conversation about the vital role of modern science in food legislation and regulation.
The rationale for organising the 1st GHI World Congress is to generate a platform to present and implement the most suitable assays for food safety and security assessment within all relevant fields — from chemistry and microbiology, to genetic toxicology and genomics — throughout entire processes, from farm to fork. The outcomes of the Congress can pave the way toward more accurate detection of human risk to dietary components and thus, improve human health status.
Abstract submission for the GHI World Congress is now open!
Abstracts with the following topics are welcome:
- Food microbiology
- Genomics and genetics
- Food chemistry
- Food Safety assessment
- Food science, education and communication
- Global food Safety incidents
- Food Safety versus nutrition security
- Factory design and food Safety (Jointly with EHEDG)
- New technologies for food Safety and security
- Food wastes, recycling wastes for generating a clean environment
- Food packaging Safety developments, standardization and regulation
- Ethics in the food chain (Jointly with ISEKI)
- Food laws and regulations
For more information and to submit your abstract visit the GHI World Congress website.