The 36th EFFoST International Conference will be hosted by University College Dublin and supported by an independent scientific committee. EFFoST2022 will be held in the city of Dublin, Ireland from 7-9 November
The conference theme 'Shaping the Production of Sustainable, Healthy Foods for the Future’ will be further examined in the below-listed sub-themes and topics. We look forward to receiving your abstracts for oral and poster presentations. Please submit your work via the abstract submission system by 16 May 2022.
- Subtheme 1: Green Food Processing – Innovations to meet the future challenges of food production
- Subtheme 2: Developments in foods to underpin an appealing, healthy, sustainable diet
- Subtheme 3: Advances to enhance food safety, security, authenticity and integrity
- Subtheme 4: Implementing the circular economy across the food chain
- Subtheme 5: Consumer perception of food processing and sustainable, healthy diets
The corresponding topics can be found here.
Make sure to block 7-9 November 2022 in your diary, to join world-renowned researchers, scientists, policy makers, professionals and students from multidisciplinary food-related fields to share the latest developments and create new partnerships
For more information, please visit the 36th EFFoST International Conference website.