The objective of the EIT Food Innovator Fellowship Programme is to empower talents to co-create, address, and gain experiences on excellent ideas capable of bringing their careers a step further and foster innovators ready to respond to global food challenges. Make sure to apply by 31 May 2022.
Global challenges in the Agri-Food systems require a mind-shift and a thrilling change in the awareness and competencies of talents: the new generation of entrepreneurs are asked to play a key role in solving the planet’s food-related issues.
Future Agri-Food systems leaders need a new set of competences beyond those acquired in research and academic environments. They require a proficiency that allows them to propose, manage, implement, and lead interdisciplinary/multidisciplinary research and innovation projects, to be able to transform lab ideas into business ideas.
The Innovator Fellowship programme offers post-doctoral fellows, young professionals, Master + 4Years of R&I experience, and PhD Students* the following:
- Boost your future career steps
- Fuel a business-driven mindset
- Fast-track your idea to business reality
- An interactive and dynamic EIT FOOD ecosystem Implement your business idea via one-to-one mentoring
- Experience the 3i: inter-sectoral, international and interdisciplinary
Fellows will gain the following skills during the programme:
- Design thinking
- Communication and pitching
- Intellectual Property Rights Knowledge
- Leadership and Organizational skills
- Business Analysis, Modelling and Planning
Impact the Agri-Food systems and solve challenges by teaming up with professionals from the industry and academia. The agri-food challenges that will be tackled, include:
- Healthier & sustainable diet
- Circular Agri-Food System Solutions
- Alternative Food Sources
- Regenerative-Agriculture and Climate Change Mitigation
- Digital Innovation of the Agri-Food value chain
Learn more about EIT Food Innovator Fellowship 2022 by registering to this dedicated webinar.
More information can be found on the EIT Food Innovator Fellowship Programme - EIT Food Application Portal (dreamapply.com) website.