KATANA is organising matchmaking events across Europe to facilitate the formation of teams across sectors and countries.
Co-develop an innovative idea for the European Agri & Food sector!
In May 2017, the 100 first-stage winners of KATANA accelerator will be looking for partners who want to extent or complement their business idea. You could team-up with one of these winners and contribute to innovation in the Agri & Food sector! We invite you to join the matchmaking event in Utrecht, the Netherlands:
- What? Matchmaking event to join the 100 first-stage winners to complement or extend their business idea.
- Who? Start-ups and SMEs in agri & food, ICT and enabling technologies.
- When? 9 – 10 May 2017
- Where? The ‘Jaarbeurs’, Utrecht, The Netherlands). The ‘KATANA Match & Meet’ event will be held during the ‘Global Forum for Innovations in Agriculture’.
- How? Register here.
Why would I join KATANA accelerator?
- Grow your network in Europe; meet experts and peers.
- Contribute and develop a innovative product or service for the European Agri & Food sector
- Business training & crowdfunding: present your idea on the KATANA crowdfunding platform after weeks of teambuilding, e-learnings and an onsite boot camp.
- Reward: the 10 teams that receive the strongest support via crowdfunding will be funded with additional 100.000 euros per team. In addition, the 10 teams will receive professional support from Europe’s best accelerators to get their idea market-ready.
Joining with your own business idea?
You can still become one of the 100 first-stage winners by uploading a 2-minute KATANA video-pitch before March 31. Visit katanaproject.eu
Contact Marielle Ramaekers (+31611602591) or EFFoST at +31 88 3663 700.