The European Academy of Food Engineering (EAFE) was established to provide linkages of European scientists in the food engineering and technology arena.
The EAFE mission is to:
- Contribute to relevant meetings and conferences to promote Food Engineering and Technology.
- Contribute to effective networking of students, academics and researchers in Food Engineering and Technology.
- Enhance Food Engineering and Technology contributions, innovations and technology transfer to development, design, manufacture and distribution applications in research and industry.
- Advance education, research and publicity of Food Engineering and Technology.
- Serve as link of Food Engineers and Technologists in Europe to enhance collaboration with members of EFCE, other relevant organisations and internationally.
On the EAFE website you can find the contact persons from European countries.