EFFoST is a federation of associations and societies focused on food science and technology in Europe. However, our membership is also open to individuals working in the food sector. By joining this European network of food scientists and technologists, you will be informed of the latest developments and expand your professional network.
EFFoST Members have the opportunity to:
- Receive the EFFoST newsletter with news, events, project updates and call for proposals and applications
- Share your news, events and calls on the EFFoST website, newsletter and social media*
- Join Working Groups dedicated to multidisciplinary themes, such as digital food
- Join Young EFFoST
- Receive a discount on your conference fee
- Propose side events for the EFFoST conference
- Attend the general assembly held during EFFoST conferences
- Access to Special Interest Groups that function as forums and exchange networks
Membership fees 2018
The EFFoST membership year runs from 1 January to 31 December.
- Individual membership fee is set at €50 (excl. 21% VAT)
- Student membership fee is set at €20 (excl. 21% VAT)
Register as an Individual member
If you are interested in becoming an institutional member, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to stay informed about the latest developments in food science and technology, but are unable to become a paying EFFoST member, then please sign up for our newsletter.
We look forward to welcoming you to our extensive network of food professionals!
* Before publication, the relevance of the news item for the EFFoST community will be assessed and the text may be edited.